Jun 11, 2012

A New Project

Cotton Way - Peppermint Pizzaz




Christmas is coming, it's almost July!  I will be teaching this class at Sew Katie Jean, it's a square table topper.  Instead of the aqua background, I will be using the "Ruby" red polka dot at the bottom of the pile.  The peppermint sticks are all pieced and cut on the diagonal, but I will simply be using the "Modern Vintage" red and white striped polka dot fabric.  The green and red "Modern Vintage" to the right will be the peppermints, and the rest of the prints in the pile will be the stars.  Since it is a small project, I will machine quilt it myself.  I should have it done by the end of the month.  I'll show you my finished table topper then!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fabrics, Cynthia. Perfect for the Cottonway pattern.

    ReplyDelete