Aug 31, 2012

Paperdoll Block

LINDSAY gets ready for her flute solo...
she likes to paint her TOENAILS while she
sits under the HAIRDRYER!


Don't the bobby pins look real, like you could reach out and pick them off the fabric?  The curlers were really hard to applique, because the pieces were so little, and every single pink pin is embroidered.  The green comb is embroidered.  The red nail polish is appliqued, and outline embroidered in gray.  I love all the detail!

 Lori Holt from Bee in my Bonnet designed this pattern.  

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Everytime I see one of those table top hair dryers, I think of Lori. Of course she had to add one in her patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So SUPER cute! I love it! Those bobby pins DO look real and ready to use! Great job Cindy and Lori!

    ReplyDelete