Jul 17, 2013

The Quilty Barn Along, Silo Barn #2


This is the Chicken Foot quilt block.
I love it!
Wouldn't it be great to sew a quilt with these blocks?
Do the colors pop out at you?  
I think the block has a definate modern look.
The chicken feet almost look like little crowns :)


I love this barn! 
 I love the fabric and the cute little dog in the window.
  ♪♫♪♫   How much is that doggie in the window?  ♪♫♪♫
Do you remember that song?  Ha ha!!!


For Lori's tutorial on the chicken foot quilt block and the barn with the silo, you can go here, at Bee in my Bonnet.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours you chose for this block... and yes, it does pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, that is adorable! They do look like crowns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful block for this barn, and the fussy cut doggie is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete