Oct 14, 2013

The Quilty Barn Along, Canning Season


These barns are always so much fun to design and make!
Lori has some really cute vintage photos on her blog, and you can get the instructions for her mason jars and silo barn tutorial here.
I chose the colors for my mason jars very carefully :) 
This is silo barn #6.


The green jar is green beans, the orange is peaches, the yellow is corn, the purple is grape juice (yuck, I see some spiders got in there by accident.....), the aqua is strawberries, and the red is tomatoes.
Yummy!!!  I love home canning!


I auditioned my fabrics and here they are.


Here's my cute little silo barn!  
The fabric I used for the window is Japanese fabric, I fussy cut it from a busy print.
A pink barn, who knew?



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful block!!! Your jar fabrics are perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia you're back!!!!! :) I was sure hoping you'd get back to the farm and build these barns with me!!:) I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete