Nov 18, 2013

Chalkboard Design



About a year ago, I transformed a framed print into a chalkboard.
You can read about it here.
Since then, I draw on it for each season or holiday.
This is my current design.


I don't come up with the drawing myself, I look at pinterest til I find something I like, and then I draw it.
This is what I had on my chalkboard for July 4 and kept it up until my fall design.


I guess I didn't take a photo of Valentine's and Spring....
This was last Christmas.
Some of our grandchildren will be here for Christmas, so I'll choose something that will spark their interest :)
The scripture at the top (Matthew 25:40) is my son's favorite.
He wrote it on the chalkboard almost 19 months ago.
I'm never erasing it, although one of my daughters pretends that she is going to when I'm not looking!! Ha ha!
He's serving a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, he'll be returning home at the end of April :)


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your handwriting is beautiful! Looks challenging to do with chalk.

    ReplyDelete