Oct 13, 2014

AYOS and a little bit more, winner!


I joined "Another Year of Schnibbles" and a little bit more, this year :)
I worked really hard to get my "Whit" pattern finished before the end of the month, you can see it on my blog post here.
You can see half of the parade of the small quilt parade on Sherri's blog, A Quilting Life, where my quilt top is featured.   
The other half of the parade is on Sinta's blog, Pink Pincushion.
Four winners were chosen, two from each of the quilt parades.
Mine was chosen as a winner!!!!

This lovely box came in the mail and it was really heavy!



Carrie, from Miss Rosie's Quilt Co, sent me a fat eighth bundle of "Miss Kate", and a beautiful handwritten note :)


That's not all....
It was literally like Christmas!!!
A cute little mini charm pack of "Pot Luck", and the cutest little "Hello Kitty" Hallowe'en tin of sour orange bone candies.
Isn't the tin adorable?  
I can hardly wait to fill it with pins or something :)
A Clover seam ripper and a Clover curved awl!!!
A fantastic little package of glass pins and a little house tin to hold them.
Aren't these the dearest little things?
I'm beyond excited!


Hold on to your chair....
Carrie also sent me some mint green "Miss Kate" fabric, enough for a quilt back, about 7 yards worth!!!
I'm in heaven :)
I shared it with my husband and he very patiently admired everything.
I wanted to share it with you because I know that you will be as thrilled as I am!
You should think about joining the Schnibbles parade.
"Harvey" is the pattern for the month of October.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You received a treasure box! Sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What an amazing prize package! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it IS just like Christmas! You are just one lucky, lucky gal!! What lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! It was my pleasure - and I'm glad you like all the little extras. :)

    ReplyDelete