Jun 15, 2015

Farm Girl Vintage - Silo Barn Quilt


I love this Silo Barn quilt in the Farm Girl Vintage book, by Lori Holt.
It's on page 92, and measures 51 l/2" X 51 l/2".


I have seven silo barns from a Quilty Fun Barn sew along that Lori had a couple of years ago.
I decided to make this quilt.
It was pretty quick, considering I already had the barns already sewn :)


Mine's a lot busier than Lori's, but I really like it :)


The gingham border is from "Sew Cherry", Lori's first line of fabric.


I love my little quilt, I just have to get it machine quilted :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Super cute quilt, Cynthia. Lori's Farmgirl Vintage book has so many fun projects and gives you so many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I would like to know where I can find this block pattern and tutorial.

    ReplyDelete