Mar 7, 2016

Great Granny Quilt Finished!


This is a quilt I made with Lori Holt, on her Great Granny Sew Along, 2 years ago.
I had so much fun making it, but it sat on my railing for a long time, waiting to be quilted.
I finally took it to my wonderful long arm quilter/friend Cindy Paulson, and she did an awesome job as usual!
See the pops of black in the quilt and the binding?
Do you know Greg from grey dogwood studio?
Click here and you can find out the cute story...


My quilt is made up of mostly Pam Kitty fabrics, except for the balls of yarn.
I just love her style, so what do I do?
I collect her fabric of course!
The strawberries worked out so beautifully for the border!
See all the pretty roses in the quilting?


I backed the quilt with some pink cherry fabric from Lori Holt's Bake Sale line.


This is one of my favorite quilts and I get to keep it!
This sew along kept me great company, and I have a lot of fond memories of the experience :)
post signature




1 comment:

  1. It looks great, Cynthia! It must feel good to have it finished. And I love that PKM pink strawberry border.

    ReplyDelete