Aug 28, 2017

Lucy's Birthday dress

My little grand daughter Lucy Jane turned four years old.
She loves clothes, lipstick and perfume more than toys, so I decided to make her a dress.
I found this darling fabric called Wonderland, it's by Cotton and Steel.
I ordered the fabric from two stores online, fat quarter shop and fabric.com.


Here's a closeup.
I just love all the pops of color!


 I was able to find the perfect gold buttons, they're very thin.


The ribbons are sewn into the side seams, such a cute feature!


 I had this extra fabric that I decided not to use on the dress.
I made a bag to match the dress instead :)
I've made this pattern so many times and love it in all the sizes!
This is the "everything" bag.
It's free here.
I adore this bag so much, that I devoted a whole board to it on Pinterest.


 This photo lets you see all 5 different fabrics in the Wonderland line that I used.


This is the pattern.


Darling little Lucy loves her dress!






Thanks for stopping by my blog :)









1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little model!! The dress is gorgeous, with all the ruffles, and lace. You are a special gramma!

    ReplyDelete